Again, another one that’s a little behind, but give me slack, I’ve been on a road trip. In Week 3, the score was Texas A&M 44 Nevada 27.
Trey, Oscar, and Jordan are still a bit worried about the o-line, which is entirely understandable. We’re 3-0 (by this game).
Aggies in the SEC West this season:
- Trey: Gotta jump on them early in the game.
- Oscar: Offensive needs to come out firing. Need a fast-paced game.
- Jordan: Tough test since it’s the first conference game. Arky has good running game.
- Ole Miss
- Trey: Power team.
- Jordan: Mobile QB.
- Trey: No way they’ll win.
- Oscar: Every other team is gunning for them now. All the rejected recruits are making up the teams that will win over them.
- Jordan: Kryptonite – Mobile QB. No real threat this season since there’s not strong QB.
- Trey: Looking strong. Wild Card.
- Jordan: Gut says not strong, but great RB.
- Oscar: No real reason for the hype.
- Miss State:
- Trey: Wild Card. May not be able to keep up with the environment of Kyle Field.
- Jordan: Spread offense. No threat.
Aggie of the Week
Former Aggie WR during the 2010-2011 seasons.
Now plays for the Miami Dolphins. During the game again Jacksonville, he went 30/44 for 359yds.
Jordan described him as a very humble and down-to-earth kind of guy.
Soon (Oct 4), the Dolphins will be heading to England to play the NY Jets at Wembley Stadium.
Beat the hell outta the Arkansas Razorbacks!! Whoop!
If you want to follow this podcast on Twitter just look for @AggiesRadio
or any of three commentators
If you’d like to follow or contact AggyArk, give one of these a go:
@AggyArk – twitter
Don’t forget to look for Trey, Oscar, or Jordan on Periscope as well. Jordan usually Periscopes his interviews.
** Disclaimer **
A lot of what is written here will either be my own opinion or paraphrased from these two great sportscasters. Listen to the above link if you’d like to hear the whole podcast. Thanks!