Probably the most accurate thing you’ll read all day 😀 I love Tolkien so much. Maybe a little too much, but hey…
1. We will do a Gollum / Smeagol impression from time to time. Sorry not sorry.
2. If we ever sit down to watch LotR, it will be the extended edition. Theatrical versions are exactly that: for the theaters. Although, if a theater decides to show the extended editions, we will be there so fast, Legolas will be struggling to keep up.
3. Second breakfast is a real meal to us. Some people call it “brunch,” but they’re just wrong. It’s second breakfast.
4. We’re going to quote LotR all the time. All the time. One does not simply walk into the frozen foods aisle without a jacket.
5. Yes, sometimes you’ll walk in and we’ll be cleaning, listening to the LotR soundtrack, and getting a little teary-eyed. It’s just sooo good! And the Shire’s recurring theme makes us homesick for Bag…
View original post 439 more words