I’ll be the first to admit.. I do sleep with it by my head, haha.
1. You can’t sleep easy without knowing it’s right by your side.
“Hmmm… Sleepytime… WAIT WHERE’S MY PHONE?! IS IT THERE?!”
2. It’s the first thing you reach for when you wake up in the morning. And you freak the hell out when you can’t find it.
3. You feel anxious when it isn’t in your hand.
4. And you get panic attacks when you realise you haven’t heard it ring in a while. And by a while, I mean like 15 minutes.
“Is it low on battery? Is there reception in here? ARE MY FRIENDS DEAD?!”
5. No matter how old or scratched up your phone gets, it will always hold some sort of sentimental value to you.
6. You do things for your phone that you wouldn’t do for anyone/thing else. Ever.
7. You find yourself sneaking glances at it, whether you’re out with your friends, family, or…
View original post 274 more words